What I got for Christmas I 2015

by - January 05, 2016

Hii everyone

Today I decided to show you what I got for Christmas from my parents, sisters and friends.


If you don't like this kind of blog posts, then you can just click off and come back on thursday for another blog post, also I'm not trying to show off or brag. I love this kind of videos mainly because I'm nosy.

I didn't ask for anything this year from anybody and all of presents that I got are very thoughtful and I couldn't be more thankful for them all.

From my parents I got so long wanted Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, and new Catrice Cosmetics Concealer. You can imagine my surprise when my mum told me we are going to shopping for them, have in mind that I wanted them for a very very long time. I honestly thought that they are my Christmas present and didn't expect any under the tree, but then they give me the most beautiful, funny and thoughtful gift ever. If your following me on instagram you'll know that I call myself "#Queen" I honestly have no idea how it started but it did. So my parents order tall glass for hot chocolate and had crown and said " Queen Ivana" when I saw it I started crying. I love it whole bunch.

My older sister number 1 got me beautiful olive green shirt with long sleeves. I love shits very much and I do own a very few of them and I'm very excited to wear it out and show it to the world ;)
On other hand my sister number 2, got me red journal/ diary. I always wanted one, and she knew it cause I did took hers and pretended to be a smart business women. Now I can still pretend but with one of my own beautiful diary.

My best friend got me flanel black and white shirt, that longer behind and has leather around the neck. I wanted flannel shirt for years and she made me very happy, I was there when she bought it so I did knew it before Christmas, but I did cry happy tears on my way home that day. Thank you Anna very much

My other bestie got me the most fluffiest blue socks in world, a gorgeous shine brown lipstick, lovely candle that is chocolate fragrance and most delicious smelling hand cream ever, ( already used half of it)







I'm very happy and lucky to receive all of this beautiful presents and to say thank you to all of them for knowing me so well. Love you very much

What did you got for Christmas?!

XoXo Ivana 

You May Also Like

0 comments