1 Year of It's Ivana

by - January 08, 2016

Hii everyone

Today is very exciting day for me as this blog "It's Ivana" is celebrating 1 year.

On this day in 365 days ago, I decided to start blogging on this domain and restart blogging as I needed a fresh and clean start. Now I think it was one of the best decisions I made in long time.


Although I don't have many follower on bloglovin, or did big collaborations for me this past year was a big success,mostly because I have written things I love and care about, made some amazing memories creating this and last but not least I still know the password LOL.

Being in world of blogging for past 8 years have given me chance to really see it develop and become a lot more than just typing words and putting pretty photos, it become a lot more then just place to come relax and hobie, it become a lifestyle and to some lucky people a job.

You're probably thinking "Then way if you're here for past 8 years aren't more successful or have bigger audience or impact?!" well first of all I started when I was 12 years old and was writing in Croatian and I just wrote about things about school, grades and home, because that's all I knew and also I got internet very late. But it's not all in numbers and following as for me this is just way of letting my creativity and passion for writing out of my system.

That is all the past and it's a good past for me as writer/blogger, I have learned a lot not just about writing, taking photos, advertising but also about people and how to reach them, how to comunitate with them but and most important part for me of all, how to be who I am and be ok with it.

I have feeling that 2016 will be amazing year for me and "It's Ivana" I want to write more and write better, put more effort in taking photos and making content that I truly believe it's expressing who I am. Also I want to reach to more people who suffer from firstly panic attacks and anxiety, to people how are afraid of taking that first step to better life or to their dreams.

I promise here and now I'll continue to always be honest and be as passionate about this blog as the day I started blogging 8 years ago. My dream has coming true in past 365 days. #1YearOfItsIvana


Happy 1 Birthday It's Ivana

To be continued...




XoXo Ivana


You May Also Like

0 comments