Everyday Makeup Look I Winter 2016

by - January 21, 2016

Hii everyone

Today I'm going to share what products I've been using everyday for past month and look I create with those products.




I use my fingers to put my base/foundation and to blend both my concealer and eyeshadow, but for applying powder,eyeshadows and blush I use brushes that are from my local drugstore Bipa.

For my base I'm using Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation ( read review here) and blend in all over my face and a little bit on neck, then using new Catrice Concealer I go over any blemishes, zits and under my eyes, again blend with my fingers.

For eyeshadow I've been using old pallet from Fleur de Sante, mostly the shimmery brown which goes all over my lid and then a bit of gld on outer corners. Blend it first with brush and then fingers for bit more natural smoky look. To finalize eyes I apply my Manhattan mascara ( read review here) but only on my upper lashes.

I finish the look with my H&M powder and flormar blusher, and Essence lipstick in color "Glam Queen"

Before:



After:


 



What has been your Go to make up Look
Tell me in comments 
XoXo Ivana


You May Also Like

0 comments