Golden Globes 2016 I Top 15

by - January 12, 2016

* Disclaimer: All photos used in this blog post belong to Getty Images*

Hii everyone

Today I decided to pick my favorite looks from 73rd Golden Globes that took place this sunday January 10th in the Beverly Hilton Beverly Hills, California.


I'm big fan of big, princess like gowns, bodycon dresses and simple and chick ones, so you can already know that all of ladies that I chosen are wearing dresses that I would personally wear and all ladies ( and gentlemen's) that have walked down the carpet looked beautiful.

Please know we all have different taste and opinions maybe I have left you favorite look out and put one you'll never would pick,

So this are my picks;

15. Ana De La Reguera in Carolina Herrera 



14. Eva Green in Elie Saab 





13. Sophia Bush in Narciso Rodriguez



12. Joanne Froggatt in Reem Acra 




11.  Olivia Wild in Michael Kors



10. Saoirse Ronan in Yves Saint Laurent Couture 


9. Eva Longoria in Georges Hobeika





8. . Jennifer Lawrence in Dior




7. Kristen Dunst in Valentino Couture 


6. America Ferrera in Jenny Packham 


5. Laverne Cox in Elizabeth Kennedy 



4. Lilly James in Marchesa 


3. Rosie Huntington Whiteley in Versace 


2. Gina Rodriguez in Zac Posen


1.Jenna Dewan Tatum in Zuhair Murad


This are my top 15 favorite looks from Golden Globes, I just posted them on whatever order because I love them a lot and think the ladies wearing them did great job picking them and they all look beautiful but last 3 that are just breathtaking.

What's your favorite look?!
XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments