Top 5 Favorite Perfumes

by - January 20, 2016

Hii everyone

I thought to share with you all my top 5 favorite perfumes of all time and give you a peek on what smells I love. So here is my list:








1. Moschino Love- This is my favorite perfume of all time, it was gift for my sister but I have used almost half of it ( sorry), it's very fresh smell with notes of citrus and red fruit with hints of fresh flowers; tea rose, cinnamon leaves and tanaka wood and cider. All doe it seems like many different smells they all complete amazingly together making scent that you can wear all day or night long.



2. Escada Incredible Me- The perfume that is perfect for those of you who like sweet smells, having chocolate, tiramisu, vanilla as "backup notes" with clementine and orchid. All doe I don't like sweet scents this one is quite easy and girly.



3. Vera Wang Rock Princess- jasmine, iris, lily, white peach and red raspberry make this perfume super delicious and very summer at least to me. As you can see on photo this one has just few drops left as I used it for past few years, and would highly recommend it to you all.



4. Essence Like The Party Of My Life- Flower and woody musk, again with notes of lemon, orange, apricot, violet, vanilla and cider. As you can see I like fruit and woody smells as I think they can be worn from day to night. Budget friendly perfume that is really really nice.



5. Gucci Envy Me- Again flower and wood combination all doe fresh with pineapple,white tea and sandalwood it's quite heavy and believe me if you have it on you'll be notice


What's your favorite perfume?!
Let me know in comments below 

XoXo Ivana


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Escada Incredible Me djeluje primamljivo. Pozdrav za tebe samo tako nastavi. :*

    ReplyDelete