Decembre Favorites

by - January 02, 2016

Hii everyone

Today I'm sharing my decembre favorites with you all.

I don't have many of them but they are all beauty one and hope that's a good thing for you all. 




Let's go thro all of them shall we?!

Fleur de Sante Eye Pallet- This pallet is old one and have no idea where you can get hold on one of this but it's such a beautiful one. It's has bit "crazy" colors like green and deep purples but it also has some pretty gold, braun and light pink ones. I have had lots of use of gray and gold-braun one and I love it. 

NYX Mascara- I do love my Manhattan one, but this one is waterproof and I at winter my eyes get leaked a lot and I didn't want to look like idiot with black under eyes, so I pick this one. I had it for a while now and I remember why I pick it up. Only bad part of it, it takes ages to remove it

Balea Hand Cream- The only reason I showed this is because I have absolutely used it till end. It's winter and it's cold, you need a hand cream and this one is amazing. Check it out at DM drugstore.

Baby Lips- I love this one a lot. Bit shimmer and color, yet very subtle and simple. You all know baby lips. Give this one a try if you can.

Escada Perfume / Incredible Me / I got this perfume as gift from my aunt cause she bought it and never used it. It's very feminine, with hint of orchid, clementine and vanilla. I wore it almost every single day since I got it. If you can give it a snif    

You May Also Like

0 comments