Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation I Review

by - January 11, 2016

Hii everyone

Today's post is beauty one, finely.
I'm writing a review on product that I wanted for absolute ages and got for Christmas, it's Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. ( yes I know I'm few years late to party. deal with me)

 



I've heard a lot of good reviews about this foundation and I wanted to try it myself so I waited for a few weeks to write review so I can say what I like and what I don't. I got the No. 53 "Beige clair, Light Beige"

The cover is absolutely amazing and when someone how has lots of marks, breakouts and blemishes says that it really means something. I use about 1 pump for everyday and about 2 if I'm actually doing something or going somewhere. I find that's perfect amount to cover everything.

The formula is thin and not watery or oily so it's very easily buildable which is good because I'm afraid that doesn't last 16 hours as promised, I find that it last about 3-4 hours if I put thicker layer or re apply it thro the day. But what I really really love about is the smell that's very fruity and yumie.

The finish result is nice,healthy and glowy that's like "your skin but better" more perfect look.

All doe you have to reapply thro the day for long lasting coverage, I find this foundation to be one of the best foundation I have every tried and in overall I highly recommend Healthy Mix.

WITHOUT FOUNDATION




WITH FOUNDATION




Have you tried  Bourjois Healthy Mix?! 
What are your favorite Bourjois products to recommend?

XoXo Ivana




You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Meni osobno je ovaj puder savršenstvo, doslovno. Probala sam max factor što je čisti krš. Koristim Max factor 3in1 i nikako ne valja. Sada su mu promjenili formulu ma da sumnjam da je išta bolji. Ja ću se ipak vratiti svom najdražem puderu bourjois healthy mix. Tako je bršunast da ga skoro i ne osjetite ni ne primjetite na licu što bi trebalo da bude bit pudera.
    Poljubac za tebe najbolja siii :**

    ReplyDelete