New Year's Eve 2015/2016

by - January 07, 2016

Hii everyone

Today I'm sharing few photos from my new year's eve with all.
I decided to write this blog post to keep memories as it was a fun day, and to be honesty I like to know what people did on "craziest night" in year.

In Croatia 16 years ago in place Fužine they started to say goodbye to year in noon, before anyone else and it's started very low with just locals to come, mostly older and kids, but now it turned in one of most well known events in Croatia, and this year more than 10,000 people was there.

Fužine are only 26 kilometers away from my house and this was second time I spend my New Years day there, first time was in 2012 with my middle sister and her friend and now with my oldest sister and her boyfriend. We had lots of laughs and we sure did dance because it was - 5 C and that was only solution to get warm. Instead of fireworks we let go balloons and it was for a charity so it looked even prettier.

After noon we meet up with my sister and boyfriend's friends and went just few kilometres down the road for some lunch. But before that we stopped to feed some deers, and it was one of coolest things ever, but my arms were frozen so we went in restaurant and I got chocolate pancakes as I wasn't that hungry

I stayed at home with my parents and neighbours for actual celebration of New Year, we had some champagne, chocolate liker and yumie cookies to enter 2016.

See my 2015 look back here


.








Hope you all had very fun and safe New Year's and that you had someone special to kiss at 00:00

XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments