November Favorites

by - December 03, 2015


Hii everyone


I can't believe that its' December already, feel like November just knock on door and left in same minute. All do, it flew by I do have quite a few products that I've been loving and using throw past 30 days.





This time I will write just sentence or two about each rather then hole paragraph about each product, because you've seen most of them in my Nude Makeup Look and well hopefully I'll be filming video on my You Tube channel this weekend.

So let's get started...

I'm starting with skincare and hair products

Le Petit Marseillais Shower Gel.
Le Petit Marseillais is a French brend and they do shower and hair products that I love very much. I chose shower gel in "Fleur d'Oranger" all doe it's a fruit smell but it's so winter/Christmas smell and I like it a lot.

Vichy ;Purete Thermale 3in1
I love Vichy and all of there products, so when I got this little travel size cleanser I knew it's going to be good, and it is. It's cleanser, face mask and make up remover in one, which is great for us how don't have time. My face has loads less of breakouts and it's super soft.

Avon Advance Techniques Dry Ends Serum
I had this few years ago, so when mum bought it 2 months go I knew that is going to be good. I put about 1-2 pumps apply it on my ends and about half of pump and just go throw my hair. The product is good, but the smell is even better, (green apple ummm)

Catrice Due Eye shadow
Simple, nude and matt colors are everything I'm looking in eye-shadow. This is limited edition and I got it last year. Been using it for a long time now, and I'm not planing to stop any time soon.

Essence Foundation
Good and lasting cover, this is my second bottle of it. If ypu are on market for cheap but good foundation I will suggest to try this one out.

Manhattan Supreme Lash Mascara
I think everybody know by know how much I love this stuff, and I don't have anything else to say accept try it out and let me know what do you think. Read a review here

Flormar Concealer .
I started to reuse this product in October, and remember why I bought it n first place. It's more of brightening under eyes kind of then covering up, but I like it.

Maybelline Baby Lips; Mint Fresh
Everybody loves baby lips and I'm no excuse, I have two of them but I've been reaching for mint fresh a lot more in past few weeks. It is glossy and bit sticky but rather then that I love the smell and it's benefits that leaves my lips soft.

Powder Brush 
I have no idea where this brush is form, but it's good. It's soft and blends powder really well.I do use it for my blusher too.


Hope you enjoyed this little blog post, and hopefully I'll see you soon at my You Tube.

 XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments