Black Ootd & Flowing Lights

by - December 16, 2015

Hii everyone

Today I had a opportunity to watch letting go of hundreds of floating lanterns.


I never saw one in real life so this was something I was very excited to see and I had hopes that I'll manage to let one go myself mostly because money you gave for a lantern went in charity for abandoned children. Unfortunately we (me & my friend that took here 6 year old nephew) came just minutes before they were scheduled to go up, so we didn't manage to grab one.





But you know what they say "hope dies last" and right when everybody was leaving we bumped in two girls with there mommy trying to let go one, so we jump into and help them. It made our evening and our little boy was probably the happiest person in that moment.

This was one perfect evening, and the irony is that I had mostly black outfit. All items listed below are similar to the ones I'm actually wearing since most of them are older.

Coat        Jeans       Jumper       Scarf 






I had one of probably my favorite nights in 2015 tonight 
and I hope you had magical night too.
XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments