Winter Essentials 2015 I Fashion

by - December 12, 2015

Hii everyone

As I promise in my Winter Essentials here is part 2 the fashion one.



I'm person how loves and wears very causal and simple fashion and style bits, and I do love a good layering that comes in winter. No matter what is on trend that year or what IN or not, I feel like some bits never goes out and they are a must have so I'm bringing you my winter fashion essentials.

Knitted Jumper
I got this one from Lidl, but you can find this everywhere. There is nothing better then cozy jumper that will keep you warm and toasty while you still look fashionable. Am I right?! If you got one I'm suggesting to match it with skater skirt and some chelsea boots for causal but stylish look or put over a floaty cami and leather leggings and heels for chic look.  / Jumper /

Boots 
You've seen this boots like 10 times by now, but I really like them. They are fake leather one that I got when it's cold but sunny outside cause they can't get wet. If you have something like this ones why don't pair them with long bodycon dress.  / Chelsea Boots  /

Fluffy socks 
Before putting your boots on you can't forget on fluffy socks. They are a must. Not only do they keep you warm but they come in every design possible, from classic stripes and dots to Frozen characters, bring your inner child alive and keep him warm. / Fluffy Socks /

Knitted Scarf 
Now that your dressed it's time to get even more cozy and warm. Knitted scarfs are here not only to look cute and make you warm but also to protect you throat safe and healthy for new years party ;)
The knitted ones are my favorite ones. / Scarf /

Beanie
You are almost ready for day out on cold, crisp and sunny day, but we can't forget about beanies. No matter how much knitted stuff and clothes you have, you'll be could if you don't cover your head. Cover you head ( andy maybe bad hair day) in simple black ( like me) or festive beanies that aren't going out of trend any time soon. / Beanie / (ps. I know it's mens but it's cute)


Here you have it folks, my favorite 5 items for winter. Do you have any more musts, let me know in comments down below or tag me on Instagram/Twitter link are on your right ;)

XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments