Winter Essentials 2015

by - December 08, 2015

Hii everyone

Today I'm going to share my winter essentials and things that are my must have when air gets crispy, nights get longer and glitter is a obligatory.  



I personally love winter and colder water but I'm not a fan of dry hands, chapped lips, and boring nails so this are products that are helping me to enjoy winter even more.

Hand Cream.
Now this is just travel size that I pick up at DM drugstore but the point is to have any nourishing cream, personally I always go for creams that have aloe vera, chamomile or glycerin simple because it helps your skin to recover and prevent them to get dry.

Perfume
I absolute love "Like the Party of My Life" perfume from Essence,it has some elegant,sexy but very flowery smell. Winter is season of party's so it's right time to add new perfume to your collection maybe go with some a bit heavier and fuller smells.

Lip Balm
Chapped lips are no fun and do I everything I can to avoid them. If you want be like me, and get proper care of them, make your own lip scrub and apply it before punting anything else. I love lip balms with different oils which helps them renewed. I pick this one from my sister it's vanilla lip balm and it does wonder to my lips.

Dark Lipstick 
Now that your lips are soft and nursed it's time for some lipstick.
If there is one thing you must have it's a dark lipstick. I have small lips, (especially upper one which seems like it's not even there LOL) so I usually go for nude or light pink colors, and avoid anything darker. But this year I decided to go out of my comfort zone, I pick this lipstick for Max Factor in " Midnight Plump"  If you are on hunt for winter lipstick I recommend to go for a purples with hint of berry in them simple because they suit everybody even if you have small lips like me. ;)

Glitter Nail Polish
Now that you have you dark lips, let's put some glitter shall we?! I love this Catrice glitter nail polish, it's perfect for dinners, party's and to me it screams Christmas. I think it if you go full out with your make up, you should put little less on your accessorizes. This is just plane transparent nail polish with loads of gold glitter, But for everyday there are many DIY cute Christmas/Winter nails out there you just have to google it. ( I'll be doing some to right here!)

Candle
I'm a bit of candle addict and I have few to many. As mentioned before it gets crispy outside, so what better thing to do then come home get cozy in front TV while winter candle is burning on table. The one I have on photo is apple and cinnamon one, which I got as gift and it's from local store. My recommendation are candles that have woody and spicy smells.
  
This are just some of my beauty and random essentials, if you would like to see part 2 with fashion bits let me know in comments below and I would do that for you.

What are your winter must have?!

XoXo Ivana 

You May Also Like

0 comments