Fancy Dessert with Bestie

by - December 15, 2015

Hii everyone

I'm back after few days long break, hope you don't mind.

Today me and my bestie went in city for little girls chat and to grab what other then desert. I took her to newer Italian gelateria on some delicious fresh Italian ice cream and cakes


I went with safe road and got some dark chocolate and pistachio ice cram but Anamarija is little miss fancy pants and order one of the most fancy looking deserts you probably can get in Rijeka, some chocolate cake with whipped cream and something yumie with roasted hazelnuts.

We had lovely time catching up and enjoying are desserts. It would mean lots if you can check her blog here

I wore high waisted jeans, Terranova shirt (last year) and black and gray vest from C&A and my black boots and coat 










 


What have you been up to?!
XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments