Black&Brown at Sunset

by - November 29, 2015

Hii everyone

It seems like I haven't seen all my friends in long time, so when my best friend called me and said she has some free time before her night shift to hang out, I was very happy little girl cause that means load of laughs, chats and new photos for blog.




For this occasion I went for black and brown combo, both jeans and shirt are from New Yorker (but also from last year) similar jeans &shirt. For extra layer of warm I got my brown vest that is almost 6 years old and honestly have no idea where it's from. My bag is from local boutique and my boots & coat you've seen already.






Before our little photo shoot we pop over to our favorite place called Kraš, and let's just say load of yumie and delicious chocolate goodness went in our belly.



     

Just want to say huge thank you to Anamarija for always giving me ideas for my blog, for all of support and just being there when I need her. She just made a blog and if you love all thing beauty and fashion ANNA is place to go. More of her post is to come.


You May Also Like

0 comments