Puppy cuddle & Tumblr lunch

by - November 27, 2015

Hii everyone

Other day I called my friend and ask her if she wants to grab a lunch with me since we haven't seen each other in few day ( It felt longer then that) so we can catch on over some food, but instead of going to restaurant she offered to cook lunch at her place, on which I said yes.

She made me one of my favorite foods ever, so chicken, rice and peas and egg, and let me tell you it was delicious, she did made some salad with cheese but I'm not fan of both salad or cheese but it did look yumie to. We had some serious laugh and some epic desert choices, but we ended up having some caramel and nuts chocolate.





I ended my visit to her place by having some puppy cuddles ( he is not puppy anymore but he looks like one) and going throw some old photos of us. 




I had such a lovely afternoon with one of my best buddies, and can't wait to do it all over again soon.


What are you up to. Let me know 
XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments