Autumn #OOTD

by - November 09, 2015

Hii everyone

Today's post is a fashion one, I'm bring you one of my most worn outfit this autumn. All do it's time to bring more muted and darker colors, I personally love to still have some natural colors to bring my outfits together.


This outfit is very simple, some black high wasted jeans from New Yorker, my new owl sweatshirt from H&M and boots from Deichmann ( the linked one are similar) and a coat is about 3 years old, but I find one how looks similar here.

Had a lovely afternoon having fun with my bestie how also join blogging community, so once her blog is ready I'll leave a link.
Throwing leafs and fooling around was the best way to spend this lovely and sunny autumn day.











Hope you enjoyed this post and photos as much I had creating them.
What has been your go to Autumn/Fall #ootd, let me know in comments below.

XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments