Nude Make up Look

by - November 06, 2015

Hii Everyone

Today another beauty blog post for you all, and it's my first ever make up look.


So let's see what I put on my face everyday should we?!

For my base I've been using only foundation that is left, and it's Essence soft & natural, it gives you loads of cover so if you use concealer maybe use bit less than normal.




I have been putting just a tiny amount of Flormar concealer in color 03 "light beige" I put it under my eyes in V form, and blend it in with my fingers ( clean hands is a must ;) )



Having small eyes means you need to put light color on you inner corner of eyes, and for that Catrice duo eye shadow limited edition in color C01 "Urban Baroque" the lighter of two in corner and under my lower lash line, and darker beige all over my lids and blend in.


Now it's fun time and adding that gold shimmer, for that Essence sun club pallet with 8 eye shadows ( it's old pallet so don't know if it's still available) in color 02 long beach. I take top left on and blend in all over lid with fluffy brush.



To set everything I use H&M compact powder in " 14 Country Beige" and tiny amount of Flormar "Teracotta Blush-On" Blusher

 


For mascara I use my Manhattan Supreme Lash on which I did review of that you can read here.  and essence lipstick in "07  Natural Beauty"

And here is finish look, it's simple, nude with pop in lip. Hope you like it

























            Hope you enjoyed this post, loads of photos but hey ho.
What's your go to make up look?! 
Let me know



XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments