Posing in heels

by - November 19, 2015

Hii everyone

Another day, another blog post (I'm on roll) and it's fashion one


I'm not huge heels fan and I do own just 2 pair of them, but I wanted to do something a bit out of my comfort zone with my outfit today and bring in something different then usual.

This season my wardrobe is full of natural and light colors, I find them easy to match with everything and it's different to wear this kind of colors in this autumn/winter time when we all go for more darker and more autumnal colors. Don't get me wrong I love my olive green and bordeaux and browns, but sometimes it's fun to have something new.

As you can probably tell I got very into posing and to be honest I didn't mind it, (lol) I even did a runway walk that end up with me almost falling over couch but I did have loads of fun doing this, so I hope you like it to.

Jumper is from New Yorker (similar), Heels from Deichmann (couldn't find anything similar) and Black Jeans (similar)






Let me know what you think in comments below

XoXo Ivana





You May Also Like

0 comments