Hello 2017

by - January 01, 2017

Hi everyone

Happy New Year!!
I honestly can't believe it's already 2017 it seems like time is just going faster and faster but I'm not complaining about 2016 to be over.




It was really rough year for me in different aspects and levels that for sure have tested my patience, my faith and myself believe, my anxiety and panic attacks were back in way I'd hoped they never will again.

But it did had few amazing moments like when I got my first job and when I got my car licence just 2 weeks before my big sister got married. I have find few new friends and become even better with ones that I already love and know.

Here is new year.. new 365 days of blank and unknown..

For this year I only have one resolution and wish and that's to embrace life and everything that one's bring, it gets overwhelming and scary so if I manage to stay just tiny bit calmer and more relax, I feel like it would make my life so much better.
I'm raising my glass (it's water, last night was joyful) to having healthy year, to laugh and smile, to hug people I love and party with people I care about. To eat delicious food and drink quality, to travel to places I have had on my bucket list for years, to nourish myself inside out, to be more me and be less of what others want, to learn new things and to cherish those knowledge I already have, and most importantly to create more memories that will last a lifetime.

I'm hoping for peaceful and joyful year in my job and private life and to all of you no matter where you are and what you do, I hope it's going to be a good one.


XoXo
Ivana  

You May Also Like

0 comments