Winter Weekends

by - January 28, 2017





Hii everyone

I don't know about you but here in Croatia we have some wild raining winter which actually turns to ice and it's no fun at all, so when weekends comes I put on my pjs early and just chill on couch and watch tv. So today I'm bringing you some of my tips for comfy nights in,



1. Take a dip

Bubble baths and hot showers are perfect ways to start your night in. I personally always have nice bubble bath and put on some candles and watch youtube on my laptop ( it's on safe distance) this gets me in such zen mood after which I don't want to think about any work or obligations and I'm ready for being couch potato for rest of evening.



2. Get comfy

We all think comfy pjs but what about comfy underwear. I wear all natural colors bras that are wired just cause I love to have support all of times, it's the same with panies that are just bit more colorful, but winter sale is perfect time to get some cute,sexy and comfy underwear and I reacntly had snoop over at adoreme.com and I'm really worried for my wallet cause of there sales on some really cute pj's and bra/panties sets. But it's weekend so you can go with your loose fitted non wired bra or just wear pj's either way respect the weekend code and be comfy.



3. Get on snacking

On most of my chill weekends I'll have some chips and chocolate on my hand while enjoying some movie, but you can go with bit healthier option like fruit salads, or rice cake with almond butter ( I love those with tuna pate or nutella) or you can go bit fancy and make some of my cupcakes or brownies if you have sleepover just to make it more fun and have something to do before.



4. Enjoy

You are now pampered, cozy, got your favorite tv program on and delicious snacks in front of you, now just don't fall asleep before beginning of show. I love winter weekends like this where you can go completely zen and out. I do however like to share snap or two on Instagram or snapchat just to show off, because if' it's not online it didn't happen. Right?!



What's your go to program to watch on chill evenings?!
Let me know.

XoXo Ivana  

You May Also Like

0 comments