Homemade Bread

by - January 04, 2017

Hii everyone

Today I'm sharing my first recipe that isn't baking/ making a desert and I'm really happy about that.

This Christmas I have made my very first bread ever and when my dad who is a top chef said that it vas amazing, well then I have to share it with you guys too. Let's get started.







Here is what you'll need for your bread:


Ingredients

400 grams of flour
1 cup of warm water
1 Tbsp of salt
2 grams of leaven (yeast)
Seeds of your choice ( optional)


Method:

Preheat your oven on 250 °C ( 480°F)

Step 1.. Put your flour in bowl and make a whole in middle 

Step 2.  Pour half of cup of water in middle and add leaven 

Leave it to rise at warm place for about 15 minutes or until it's risen 

Step 3. With your hand ( no need to menton clean hands) start mixing all in until combine

Leave in warm place to settle and rise another 15 minutes

Step 4. Mix again your dough and put in baking trade in any shape you want ( make a cross in middle so it can bake better on inside)

Step 5. Bake for about 40 minutes on about 180°C ( 350°F)  

Once bread is out of oven cover it with wet tea towel for about 30 minutes

Bon appetit!  







Did you made bread ever before?!
 If not give it a go and let me know here on on my social media

XoXo 
Ivana 

You May Also Like

0 comments