Staycation 2016 I Part 2 I 24 Hours in Split

by - September 29, 2016

(I suffer from very harsh form of motion sickness.I get really dizzy & nausea  )

Hii everyone

As promised here is part 2 of my mini stay-cation I had at beginning of September.
(If you haven't you can click here to read part 1 ) I was staying in my nana's house all by myself and I was getting bit lonely so I went to south to visit my sister in Split.




I have never been in Split and I got to say I was equally excited to see my sister as seeing city but I had to come there first. After 3 hours of most horrendous bus drive of my life for which I have to thank to motion sickness ( read first line of post)  I have finally come to Split at about 11am.

I didn't explore much during the day but of what I saw in those 2 hour night city seeing being there it's beautiful city with amazing architecture on every corner, I had 2 hours of walking in between historical buildings, city walls and sea I really fall in love with the city except nobody told me about horrible stink all over riva which kind of put me away.

I left about 10am next morning having last peek on palm trees before heading home finishing my solo stay-cation adventure. Hope you enjoyed this 2 part series and hopefully will have another travel adventure soon.











P.S.No I didn't match my dress to my physically state, that was subliminal and Luka's ice cream is so delicious so if you ever go to Split you must try it.

Sorry for lack of photos but like I said I didn't feel good 
But hope you enjoyed this post anyway.
Let me know in comments what's your favorite place to go!

XoXo Ivana  

You May Also Like

0 comments