Stripes,Rips & Views

by - September 20, 2016

Hii everyone

Told ya I have an outfit post for you all, and I got to tell that I absolutely adore the backdrop of this photos. I usually don't share much photos for outfit but I had 2 locations that I love and just can't leave one out.





I keep things as simple and easy as possible, I actually wanted to wear a dress but the weather didn't get the memo so I ended up wearing ripped Zara jeans in Khaki ( my new favorite color), white converse ( cause what's my ootd without convers) and to keep it summery added navy and white shirt and blue handbag for bit more color.


JEANS             SHIRT           COVERS





I was taken away by the view from church tower, and all though it was windy as hell and getting bet dark it was worth of climbing super narrow stairs






Probably my favorite spot in Zadar is forum in front at Church of St. Donatus





Once again sorry for overload of photos but I couldn't decided which one was better then other
What was your go to summer city viewing outfit?!
Let me know in comments

XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments