Staycation 2016 | Part 1 | Island Life

by - September 17, 2016

Hii everyone

I'm typing this post on saturday night listening to rain and cuddle in blanket, going through photos of my 10 day staycation and wishing I could go back, just for one more dip and some sunshine.






















This was first time ever that I went somewhere all by myself, like I was the only one in house, and I was bit scared about the whole thing but turned out great. I have caught up with all needed sleep, enjoyed sunshine and sea all day and had chats and night walks with one of my oldest friends.

I stayed in my grandma's house on island of Ugljan and had blast enjoying island life with few road trips well boat trips to beautiful town of Zadar which I absolutely adore, so even doe I've been in it at least 25 times this was first time someone that actually live there gave me tour and I enjoyed it a lot

Oh and I have way too many photos of place that I'm visiting since 3 years old, so enjoy in last summer 2016 photos.

PS. Thank you form bottom of my heart to Paula you are one of my favorite people in world, love you very much and sorry for making you take so many photos of me, and I have part 2 to come in next few day AND epic outfit of the day from trip coming also very soon.





















I had amazing time coming back after 4 years and I honestly had tears when I saw my house and place where I spent many many happy summers.. until next time 

You May Also Like

0 comments