Berries & Greek Yogurt Pops

by - September 11, 2016

Hii everyone


Although summer is ending outside, I'm not quite ready to let it go and I'm using all powers to just enjoy week or two more. And what better way to enjoy last days and reminisce about does long summer nights then with fresh summer berries pops.




If you've been reading my blog's recipes you'll know that I like to keep things easy, quick and delicious so this pops won't be any different. You will need only 3 ingredients, can't be easier then this.

Ingredients

2 cups of Blueberries and Raspberry  
(or berries of your choice)
Greek Yogurt
Honey
If you need few tbsp of syrup


Method:

Step.1  Blend your berries until smooth consistency   

Step.2  Add 3 Tbsp honey and mix

Step.3  Add about 200 grams of greek yogurt 

Step 4.  Mix until everything is combined in smoothie like consistency

Step 5. Pour your mixture in pops molds and leave overnight in freezer

This will make about 8 medium pops ( I got some leftovers since I have only 6)
They are so delicious, fresh bit sour just enough to remind you that summer is still here.




Do you have your go to summer recipe?! 
What's the best thing you have tried this summer?!
 Let me know in comments

XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments