Essence "The Glow Must Go On" bronzing & highlighting palette I Review

by - August 19, 2016

Hii everyone

Today after long time I'm writing review and it's about product that I quite literally have been using all summer long, it's "The Glow Must Go On" bronzing & highlighting palette by Essence.





The palette is from limited edition "bloggers beauty secret" this one is created by lovely Serena from BeautyLab ( don't understand German but I love watching videos and photos on blog)

As mentioned this is bronzing and highlighting palette which also has two eyeshadows, what I love the most is that bronzer that has 3 shadows; one is bit darker brown more of natural actually tan color, one is lighter brown more shimmer with orange undertone and last one is shimmer pinky one.
I like to mix all of them and apply it on "edges" of my face and go on just under my cheek bone. This gives me lovely glowy natural finish. Also I use the darkest color of 3 to do tiny bit of contouring of cheeks.

Both of eyeshadows are lovely colors that can be mix and match with many others, the "sandalwood" is matt brown color, and "cinnamon" is muted orange color. I have used them both multiply times, and got to say that sandalwood seems a lot more pigmented then cinnamon.

The biggest con of the pallet is highlighter, don't know why but it's not very pigmented and bit too shimmery for my taste. I tried to apply it with fingers and brush and it's just not working for me.

PROS                                                                             CONS
- beautiful multi colored bronzer                         -  highlighter
- lasting formula                                                   - low pigmentation
- additional eyeshadows                                      
- price






Have you tried this pallet?! If so how did you like it?!
Let me know in comments or tweet me

XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments