Bright Summer Makeup Look

by - August 02, 2016

Hii everyone

Today I'm bringing you a makeup look of mine that I have worn out in past few weeks, it's simple and quick it's bright and perfect for those long summer nights out drinking cocktails by the pool or beach.

Base

For base I used my trusty old Garnier BB cream ( review here) it gives nice light and natural cover and makes your skin looking bit more glowy and healthy. To cover my spots and dark eye bags Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer.



Eyes

For eyes my go to summer pallet has been "Bright" by Catrice. All thro my lid I applied beige/white shade which has then been build up with  rose gold shade just on outer corner of eye. Adding brown shadow in inner corner I give my eyes bit more depth and dimension. Oh and not to forget mascara cause how doesn't want to have nice lashes ( use waterproof just in case of "water emergency")

Face+Lips 

Keeping it simple with bit of bronzing all over my face and on cheekbones, to make bit of contouring ( I'm rubbish at that usually end up with two bronze patches LOL) over summer I tend to put tiny bit of blush just on actually cheek bone next to highlighter. I set everything up with bit of loose powder. Lip balm is must to keep your lips soft and moisturized, I'm just too big fan of lipsticks to not wear them

List of products used:

Garnier BB Cream- buy here
Catrice Liquid Concealer- buy here
Catrice Bright Eyeshadow Palette- buy here
Essence Bronzing Palette Limited Edition (sorry)
Maybelline Blush- buy here
Rimmel Volume Mascara- buy here
EcoTools Blush Brush-buy here
Ebelin Concealer Brush- buy similar here

Before/ No Makeup Face


After/ Bright Makeup Look





What have been your GO to makeup look?!
Tell me in comments below

XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments