New Look

by - October 15, 2016

Hii everyone

SUPRISE! It's Ivana has new look!


I have wanted to redesign and have very fresh, clean and easy to use blog from day one and now I have one thanks to guys from Pipdig who were so fast and helpfull with everything, so if need new design or just help I highly recommend them.

The new look means not only easier browsing thro blog but is start of new chapter, for me and It's Ivana. I already have posts to put up and so many different ideas of what I want to do next and I'm so excited cause now I have big motivation to actually spend time dedicated to this little internet corner.

I hope you will join me on this next part of my journey and that you will enjoy reading and exploring new content as much as like creating it.

If you have any blog post ideas or requests please leave them in comments or tweet me.


You May Also Like

0 comments