Autumn Beauty Essentials

by - October 28, 2016

Hii everyone

This is my first autumn related post and I'm really excited, not only cause I love all of products but I'm big autumn lover and this crispy, cold but sunny days are my favorite.

Today I'm bringing you few beauty products thare my must for this autumn.


As you can notice from the photo I have more skin care products then make up simply because I have very dry skin who in combination with breezy air is not fun at all so I must keep it extra moisturized.

Hand cream.

I'm one of those people that washes her hands 100 times a day + use hand sanitizer in between, so need to make sure I have good hand cream how smells nice and gives my hands care they need.
I got the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour intensive moisturizing cream. So for I'm lovin it.

Lip Balm

Another part of body that is sometimes forgotten are lips. As huge lipstick lover my biggest nightmare is having chapped lips, not only they don't look nice, they also can hurt a lot so applying lip balm at least twice a day is must. The one I've been using is simple Balea Apple liquid lip balm. Keep those lips kissable for upcoming party season.

Blush

Let's be honest there is nothing better then having those pink cheeks after winter walk, that lovely natural color is what we all want. But before pink cheeks and winter comes I'll be enjoying in slightly darker yet very natural colors to blend in and become literally one with nature. The one I have chosen is Flormar Terracotta Blush

Highlighter

So you've done your makeup now bring it to light with some highlighter. For me this is one of few make up things I got to perfect, there is something in simple makeup dark lips and nicely highlighted cheek bones. I've been loving Kiko radiant touch

Dark Lipstick

Speaking of dark lips, they are veteran in must haves one the colder months arrive. There is some many options from reds to purples to browns and even darker pinks, you just need to find color for yourself. I have found mine in Essence Long Lasting Matt in color 21

Body Lotion

Last but not least is body lotion. As mention before air can do some damage to your skin so keep it protected and soft. I'm not the best at moisturizing after showers but I'm trying to apply it at least 4 times a week. I've been loving this Nivea Happy Time lotion



What are your must have/ essentials for autumn/fall season?!
Tell me in comments below

XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments