Skirt & Jumper

by - November 07, 2016

Hii everyone

Today I'm bringing my first autumnal outfit post from other day that I spended with my bestie walking around beautiful Opatija chatting and photographing away. 



This is also first time ever that I wore jumper and skirt which maybe to some don't go together but I personally like it. This jumper is from last or winter before last and the skirt has been borrowed from my aunt (thank you).

*Items listed below are not the same to the ones I'm wearing, also I couldn't find anything similar to skirt am wearing *  

JUMPER              BAG              SPLIPONS 









Is there an outfit you like on other but afraid to try it yourself?!
What's your go to autumn ootd?!
Tell me please in comments below

XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments