Autumn Makeup Look

by - November 10, 2016

Hii everyone


Today I'm sharing my easy everyday makeup look that I've been loving past few weeks. Darker nudes on eyes and deep dark color on your lips and bit of pink on cheek you can't not go wrong with it. So let's get started.

* There is full list of products used on end of this blog post with links for more informations*




Base

To start I always apply some day cream on my face just to prepare it for all of makeup and if you're like me and don't use primer this is doing it's job ( not as good doe). 
For autumn I'm using long lasting, full coverage foundations, for this look I went for MAC Studio Fix Fluid  that I've mixed with BB cream just to make it my color.
Apply it with brush with flat top and brush it all over face and go down your neck and to ears, I like to finish it by few drops of BB cream that I blend with fingers.

Eyes

This is area where you can switch things up but what I have been loving is using mute orange eyeshadow all over my eye lid to make it as base, after that mix bit of navy and black eyeshadows and apply it at crease of eye and just go back and forth to blend it in. 
I've used Max Factor mascara in multiple layers to try and give my lashes some volume and length.

Face

For cheeks I've used bit of bronzer on my fluffy brush and apply it on my cheek bones around my face and under my jaw line to give it bit more definition and warmth, but not too much just cause I actually prefer blush in autumn.
The blush of choice was very natural pinky bronze color just on top of my cheeks to make it look natural. 
Use highlighter on top of your cheekbones, under your brows and on bridge of nose to give it some healthy glow. 

Lips

To make it all autumnal and pretty make a statement with some dark lipstick or lipgloss or whatever you feel more comfortable. I went for dark red/ berry toned matte lipstick.







Products used:
MAC Studio Finish >  here
BB Cream by Garnier >  here
Essence Palette ( eyeshadow) > here
Catrice Eyeshadow Palette > here 
Max Factor Mascara > here
Catrice Contour Cit > here
Flormar Blush > here
Kiko Highlighter > here 
Essence Matte Lipstick > here
Ecotools Blush Brush > here
Ebelin Flat Top Brush > here 

What is your GO to autumn/fall makeup look?!
Tell me in comment or on instagram just click here

XoXo Ivana
  


You May Also Like

0 comments