The Christmas Tag

by - December 13, 2016

Hii everyone



For today's post I'm doing the Christmas Tag as I have never done one and thought it would be fun so let's started with all of the Christmas shall we?!




1. What's your favorite Christmas movie?!

So I'm going to be totally boring and go with cul classic and say " Home Alone" it's not Christmas if you didn't watch home alone

2. Have you ever had White Christmas?!

Oh we didn't have one in really long time, I think the last one was about 10 or so years ago and it was magical I ever since I hope and wish to have one again

3. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?!

Always on actual Christmas it's not always necessarily morning but it's Christmas day. As I'm getting older I get more excited to see people around me open gifts I bought them then the one I get.

4. Do you have favorite Christmas Memories?!  

 None in particular. I do remember always being excited to eat lots of sweets and cakes for breakfast and watching films all day and play with all of my presents.

5. Favorite Christmas Food!?

Oh my favorite food must be homemade cakes especially "Čupavci" all doe you can make them all year round the Christmas one are just special

6. Favorite Christmas gift?!

I was about 10 or 11 years old when I got my all time favorite book. In school we had chapter from the book and I read that chapter at least 50 times before getting actual book, and you can imagine my excitement and amount of happiness when I unwrapped "Charlie and chocolate factory"
Since then I've read it at least 100 times ( without exaggeration)

7. Favorite Christmas scent?!

The smell of Christmas tree and baked cookies is ultimate smell. Oh boy if they can make it in candle or spritz I would buy it.

8. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?!

We always decorate our tree on Christmas Eve and then put gifts under it and go to midnight Mass.

9. As a kid what was the one ( crazy,wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?!

For as long as I can remember I was never kid who asked for presents or wanted something in particular, probably cause I'm not very material person in general

9. What's the best part of Christmas for you?!

For me it's being with my family and doing all the stuff together. We usually gather in living room
lying on sofas eating cakes and watching tv together or chat about anything.

Hope you enjoyed this little tag, and getting to know me in Christmas edition.
If you answer this on your blog please let me know.

XoXo Ivana


You May Also Like

0 comments