Wish List | Gift Guide for Her

by - December 16, 2016

* Disclaimer: None of photos in this post are mine all rights to owners/sites*



Hii everyone

Today I'll share some bits that are on my wishlist and that can be lovely gifts for all of girls in your family or to treat yourself. So let's see what goodness are hiding on my list and maybe you'll find some last minutes gift ideas as it's is only 9 days till Christmas.
(Links to all of items are in name of item.)






HP Sprocket Printer

This little thingy is something I've recently discovered in world of social media and I'm totally in love with it. It's basically pocket printer that works on zinc system and all you need is your phone, some paper and sprocket and wola, any photo from you phones comes to life. Once you print your photo of choice you can actually stick it anywhere cause paper is sticky. PRICE: $129

White Company Botanical Candle

As many people I'm big candle lover especially if has notes of orange, and when you add cinnamon it's just Christmas in candle. This one is just seems like ultimate cosiness, and I know it's pricy but for that size I think it's worth it.   PRICE: $106

Cotton Jogger Pants 

There is nothing better then coming home and slipping in some cozy loungewear pants. I own pant's similar to this ones and they are best thing ever.This are form Calvin Klein so you now that the quality is great and softness guaranteed  PRICE $58

Vichy Aqualia Christmas

If there is one gift to buy and you know you'll go right it's the gift sets. I absolutely love Vichy and everything about them, from formulas and quality of there products to results they give for affordable price. This gift set is perfect after long day in this cold winter since all products are targeted for dehydration. PRICE $22 ( on sale)

UO Books

I love books, I love reading and exploring worlds in between papers and if you know someone who is big bookworm then UO has huge range about anything you can think of. My favorites are: Ultimate Travel, Humans of NY  PRICE: $8-50

Benefit Dandelion Wishes Makeup Set + Sephora "The Romantic Eyeshadow Palette"

For all of you beauty lovers I think this is perfect gift. You get some of best Benefit products in a box to almost create full makeup look and if you add some natural soft eyeshadow palette your ultimate Christmas party is completed. PRICE: $34 + $7 ( on sale)

What's on your wish list for this Christmas?!
Let me know in comments :)

XoXo
Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments