Monday's Memories | Dubrovnik

by - November 16, 2020

 Hii everyone

Let's go down the memory lane and explore city of Dubrovnik.




Summer feels so long ago now, with rain and brown leafs covering streets and sun hiding somewhere on other side of the world. As I'm writing this, rain is chucking down and radiator behind me is nice and toasty remanding me of only trip I took this summer, in to beautiful city of Dubrovnik.

Trip was only 3 days long but it was much needed after very stressful and hard spring so I wasn't complaining and I got to go for free which is always huge bonus especially in city as expensive as Dubrovnik.

This wasn't my first time visiting city on far south of Croatia, so I knew what to expect but again those beautiful city walls and endless views on open sea have charmed me. Although I like Dubrovnik, I got to say it's not my favourite city on Adriatic coast, do I recommend visiting? Yes, it's great long weekend trip, but in my opinion beautiful cities and villages surrounding the cites are worth spending more time exploring. With that being said, I did enjoy walking on almost empty Stradun and soaking in beautiful city lights from my hotel room and soaking my feet in crystal clear sea and exploring beautiful Mokošice when accidentally missing turn for our hotel.

We stayed in lovely hotel Adria that is just short walk from city center and has beautiful view of Dubrovnik harbour(first photo above).If you want to check hotel just click here.

No more chatting, enjoy in photos of beautiful Dubrovnik.


















Hope you enjoy this little walk down sunshine land and wishing you all happy & productive Monday
                                                             XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments