Tiramisu

by - April 24, 2020

Hii everyone


Today I'm sharing super simple recipe for one of my favorite desserts ever- TIRAMISU!
This is the first time I made it on my own, and let me tell you it is delicious, creamy & juicy and totally something you should make next. Oh and it doesn't require oven! Here we go. Watch video HERE




P.S. I made half of the recipe as I only had 1 pot of mascarpone but I'll list recipe in full quantities!!

Here is what you will need:



Ingredients:

5 eggs
10 tablespoons of sugar
250 milliliters of whipping cream
200 milliliters of cold coffee
2 tablespoon of rum
lady fingers

Method:

Step.1 Separate egg yolks and egg whites in two separate bowls

Step. 2. Mix egg yolks with 5 tablespoon of sugar until fluffy

Step. 3 Mix egg whites with remaining sugar until soft peaks form

Step.4 Mix mascarpone cheese & egg whites in egg yolks 
one spoon at the time mixing on low speed 

Step. 5 Whipp cream and mix in with egg mixture with spoon and then mix for 10-15 seconds on lowest speed until combined

Step.6 Pour cold coffee in to bowl and add rum 

Step. 7 Dip lady finger in coffee and put in pan, repeating step until bottom of pan is filled

Step. 8 Put cream mixture on top and spread evenly

Step. 9 Repeat steps 7 & 8 until your pan is full

Step. 10 Sprinkle cacao on top and put it in fridge for couple of hours preferably over night 

Step. 11 Dig in and enjoy





.
I had some leftover cream and lady finger so I put it in cup to enjoy once I'm finished with washing dishes and it was very delicious but it does need to sit in fridge.

I hope you will try it out, and if you do please tag me in photos

Enjoy

xx Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments