Birthday Weekend/ I'm 20/ Ootd,Queens Cake & Too Many Selfies

by - September 29, 2015

Hii everyone

This is part 2 of my Birthday Weekend blog post in which we celebrate my 20th birthday.



For the party which was more as hanging out afternoon than a party, I did dress up more, but I wanted to still look casual. I had my whole outfit from New Yorker but everything was from last year so no links to that sorry. Simple black lace shirt and red skirt were my probably favorite birthday outfit ever. Simple yet chick.

As for birthday party, I had my 4 of closest friends come, unfortunately my best couldn't be whit us but  I know she would love it, we had so many pizza and laugh that we lost time track and cake time was here. I showed you my recipe for cake here, but I decorated it with my instagram favorite hashtag #Queen so... And yes we have like 100 selfies but you only turn 20 once in your life. Right?!

PS. Only one photo here is photoshope to make it look a bit more exciting all others are taken from camera, which made some phots black and white and it's cause we turned lights off.













XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments