Birthday Weekend / I'm 20 / Birthday Cake

by - September 26, 2015

Hii everyone

I'm going to post 3 posts this weekend as little celebration of my 20th birthday.

Today I'm going to share recipe for my birthday cake, which as all of my previously is made up in my head. Basically I mix and match few different recipe and make one unique.

Let's get to cake.

Ingredients 

8 eggs
10 Tbsp spoon of flour
4 Tbsp of cold water
8 Tbsp of sugar
8 Tbsp of ground walnuts 
Baking Powder
Orange Peel
Pack of instant parfait cream


Method

Step 1. Separate yolk and egg white in different bowls
Step. 2 Mix you egg white with pinch of salt till mixture is firm, add water spoon by spoon
Step. 3 Add yolks and suger intermittently mix until mixture is double 
Step. 4 Sift flour and baking powder together and add walnuts, mix with a whisk and slowly add flour and walnuts in mix
Step.5 Add orange peel
Mix until everything is combine
Step. 6 Spred your mixture in cake pan and bake for 40-45 minutes on 170-180 C
Step. 7 Make your parfait cream with instructions on pack, spred over cold sponge.









You'll see the finale cake in tomorrow's post.


XoXo Ivana



You May Also Like

0 comments