Red skirt & Posing

by - September 06, 2015

Hii everyone


Today's post is an #ootd one.

This photos were as always taken by my best buddy Anamarija ( thank you) in Opatija after a seminar we went to.  This photos are  little more then 4 months old, but I want it to post them as I loved that outfit. 

The skirt is from H&M but I couldn't find it online so I did a little bit of googling and found similar at YOINS and honestly I have no idea where my t-shirt is from. (sorry) I pared it all with classic white convers from Office. My bag is from little boutique in Italia and is like 5 years old so no link to that.

As always I had most special poses to show off, cause nothing is better to do in mini skate skirt then posing to your bestie at bridge in front of restaurant. Now is there ;)











 What's your fave way of showing your ootd?!
                                                       
                                                           XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments