Life chats | New Home

by - October 07, 2017

Hii everyone

Long time no blog, huh. I do have good excuse this time around I promise. Well the thing is well, I have moved. Not only do I no longer live with my parents but I have also moved to different city all that cause of my uni. I just want to blab many words so do excuse me. Ok, shall we..





Well as you know I have quit uni in spring and have applied for another one that is about 100km away from everything I have called home past 22 years and began my adventure here in Pula long way from anyone I know but close enough so I can go home.
       
      The move itself took place last Saturday, the 30th of September and boy was it an emotional mess, it started with an 90 minutes drive with my parents giving me last tips and advices about living in different city, alone ( meaning without them) and about being good roommate but then we came to apartment, met my roommate, and before you know it was going home time. I was holding my tears but my mum and dad didn't, it was harder cause i'm the youngest and was always the one saying I won't move, guess I was wrong I was fine until I saw them just driving away and then I was mess that day and night. 

I'm currently very happy with university and the course I have chosen, the subjects and professors are nice and quite my taste so for now I have this good feeling about it. So we'll see how thing will unfold when actual lectures start. Hopefully I will do little update everyone once in while to keep you updated.

      Past few days have flown by so quickly, but in same time I have this strange feeling I know my awesome roommate for so much longer. Our apartment is literally 4 minutes walk from Uni and 6 from center of city so everywhere I go it's on foot so hopefully that will reflect on my body in positive way. I have cooked almost everyday mostly simple dishes and ones I love but it's just a start and will push myself to cook and learn new delicious recipes and explore this beautiful city and its many beautiful parks.
         
 So for now I'm doing ok, yes I'm aware that's only been a week but it was big, emotional week for little old me. As long as I'm giving myself little praise every now and then and work hard in between with pinch of fun I will be just fine.



XoXo
Ivana

P.S Are you subscribed to my youtube channel?! If not here is link so you don't miss upcoming videos!

You May Also Like

0 comments