Weekend Getaway

by - August 22, 2017

Hii everyone


Long time no see, I know and I'm sorry. I've een working my but off 6 days a week and with being summer I have tried to spent as much time with my family and soaking in the sea and the sun before autumn and my moving process begins. But I just had little weekned getaway so here are the photos of perfect 3 days


Like almost every year of m life I went to island of Ugljan but this time it was short and I brought my bestie with me to show her this magical place. It was for me emotional cause this is the first time I was there since my nana died in November. I hope you enjoy this photos as much as enjoyed taking them.


p.s You can follow Anamarija here for her awesome makeup and lifestyle photos, and watch vlog from the weekend here.











Hope your having lovely time.
Did you travel anywhere this summer?!
Let me know in comments

XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments