Balea Charcoal Mask | Review

by - October 24, 2017

Hii everyone

Today I wanted to write a review about my fave maske I've been using past few weeks. Not only is my skin greatful but it's budget friendly, so let me introduce you to my skincare babe.





The charcoal masks have been around for a while and I really wanted to see what's the buzz all about but I was also on the budget while on search so I have focus on one brand in particular and that is Balea. It's brand by DM german drugstore chain that has amazing skin care based products and there are really affordable.

Balea Charcoal Peel Off Mask comes in little travel size and in tube, since I have chronic acne I wanted to test it first so I bought the travel size. And was very surprised

So the first impression is strong alcohol smell, which is not very pleasant so I suggest not to put around it eyes and nose.

I try to apply it in semi thick layer around my chin, forehead and temples basically places where you want to peel mask off, it can be bit tricky if you don't put enough and also if you put too much can take super long to dry so don't go overboard.

Once it's applied it takes about 10-20 minutes to dry depending on how thick/thin it's applied, I usually try to smile and wrinkle my nose and if I feel mask to crinkle it means it's time to peel it off. I find it easy to take it off with no pain ( my roommate doesn't agree with that) but if you do my tip is to wet your fingers and take it of when it's not completely dry.

I have been using it at least 2 times a week for a month now and I absolutely love it. My skin will never be clear but I have noticed that I have lot less breakdowns, my skin is soft and lot less dry and my makeup really now stays on, and it's thanks to this black magic.

Highly recommend you to try it for yourself cause if we take that strong smell away this mask is perfect for not only your skin but for your budget too.







Have you tried black charcoal masks?!
Which one is your fave?!
Let me know in comments

XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments