Life Chats | Lack of Creativity

by - January 08, 2018

Hii everyone

I'm here after really really long break. So first things first.






I'm wishing you all a very very happy new year, may this year be inspiring, productive, adventures, joyous and most importantly healthy year. May thing you once dreamed and hoped come to life.
I hope you had lovely Christmas if you celebrate.

The reason I was not blogging is very simple yet very complicated. The first and major reason is college, and other one is lack of creativity and simple black.

It's complicated because i'm very creative person, my brain is constantly coming up with ideas and things to explore and things to do, but I'm not in ability to bring those ideas to life, some of them  need financial and some need photography/videography support.

There is nothing more I would love to do then put up different fashion and lifestyle posts on weekly basis, to put vlogs and beauty bits on my youtube channel but I am simply blocked.
Now comes part with creativity and that is that on end of the day, everything I come up with seems overly used and done in this community, it's something that gives me feeling that people are done with and wants something different, new and fresh but I simply can't come up with. This is something I have never experienced before in this little blogging adventure. I want to be able to put all my love and passion into words in some sort of format, like online diary but I can't.

Imagine holding pen above paper and just blankly staring in empty whitens where stories and photos should be placed, where whole new world could be created and where you could just get lost, but it's not happening cause your brain can't  put it together. Well that's the feeling I have been having past few months and it's just wrong

What I can currently offer to you is chatty video/post every now and again. Hopefully as this year progresses things will change hopefully for better and that little spark will come again..

Until then

Love, Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments