2017 March Favorites

by - April 05, 2017

Hii everyone

Today's post are my March Favorites.



I haven't done monthly favorites for while now simple because I don't want to them just for sake of doing them, but to actually love the products that I'm showing. So let's see what I was using and loving past 31 days that if I might say went by so super quickly.


1. Catrice HD Liquid Foundation

OMG! I love love love this thing. I was on search for some foundation just until summer and BB creams when I found this gem. The review is coming later this week so keep eyes on my blog for more details of why you need it in your life.

2. Essence Lipstick

I have probably rave about this one already but I found unopened one in drawer and well I just start using it again. It's pigmented, easy to apply, long lasting & doesn't dry your lips. Highly recommend to try, and there is huge range of colors so you'll probably find something for you.

3. Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara

This was little gift from my sister back in February but I have started to properly use it in march. It gives you volume, length and puts your eyes in focus, it's not clumpy and heavy so if you like super full look you probably won't like it but I'm more for natural but enhanced look.

4. Maybelline Blush

In spring time I go bit cray cray for blushes and this one is my ultimate choice Bright pink, soft, natural and long lasting is what makes this blush amazing. I did try few other but somehow always end up on this one. If you are looking for bright pink this Maybelline facestudio a try.

5. Crony Milk

I have always loved having Corny as little snack but would always go for chocolate one until dog show on beginning of month when mom bought the milk one. It was love on first bite, it's like kinder milchschnitte but with crispy cereal bars instead of chocolate. You NEED to try this if you didn't already


So here you have it 4 products + snack that I have been loving all of past month and probably will continue in this one as well.

If you tried any of products listed let me know how you found them

XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments