Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation | Review

by - April 07, 2017

Hii everyone

Today I'll be doing review of probably my favorite drugstore foundation ever! Yes that is big bold thing to say but I absolutely love it so I thought to share with you.






It's Catrice HD Liquid foundation that came out in September of 2016 and comes in 4 different shades ( something that can be better)

This particular foundation comes in new glass packing with  dropper instead of pump which I personally prefer more.

It's so light on your skin even after 2 layers and does give you that healthy glow but nothing too much so it does feel like second skin.

Coverage is amazing, it's medium with one layer but can be build up to full very easily even if you do have 2 layers it doesn't seem fake and very visible

It can last least little less in T zone and on my chin cause of acnes but it does last for solid 5-7 hours maybe if I used primare it would stay on lot longer, but even like this when it does come off it doesn't look fleeky.


Before





                                 After



What's you go to drugstore foundation?!
Let me know in comments below

XoXo Ivana


You May Also Like

0 comments