Catrice Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette | Review

by - March 17, 2017

Hello everyone

Today I'll be reviewing two of eyeshadow palettes from Catrice Cosmetics, that I have been using for a while now. So let me tell you a word or two about them.




1. Bright Eyeshadow Palette

I actually received this palette as gift. The colors inside are really natural and I use them as bases as they are very light and have bit shimmer in to them. Be aware that since they are light color you will need to do quite a lot of building up .


PROS: price, shimmer colors, brush
CONS: not long lasting, low pigmentation







2. Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Another palette another gift. I use this one quite more then bright one simply because it has all the colors I love and that are safe to were. You can easily create any look that you want from "no make up make up to smoky eyes" again like with bright palette you need to apply more layers for  longer wear.

PROS:: price, easy wearing colors,brush
CONS: low pigmentation, not long lasting







All doe this palette is maybe not the best I still love & use it often and if your on look for some drugstore eyeshadows give this ones go.

What's your fave drugstore palette?!  
XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments