Snow day Sunday

by - February 01, 2015

Hi guys

Today I'm doing litlle #tbt ( I know it's sunday but..) to last sunday that I spent on snow with my sister her boyfriend and my doggy friends.


I love snow and winter a lot, and when my sister ask me if I want to come with them to play date on snow I was one very happy girl. We went around 11am so we can enjoy in sun and to avoid crowds, but when we come to top it was very cold and windy so there was not a lot of people.

Since I don't have any proper snow clothes I wore leggings and old jeans, white top and woolen vest and snow jacket that I "stole" from sis no 2, but I was still cold. :(

To warm up we went on lunch that was very delicious, we had homemade gnocchi and goulash and I think that is the best one I had in long time.

I had such a fun and lovely time with my family and doggies and took some epic pic, that made us laugh hard, so I will leave you to enjoy in pic and plane our next stop.












XoXo Ivana


a

You May Also Like

0 comments