ice cream,sun and fun with bestie

by - April 03, 2015

Hii everyone

Long time no see, I'm sorry about that. Today was so sunny and nice, so my bestie and I decide to take most of it and went for a walk.




We stop at Choco bar and fill our tummies with some ice cream, we both went for Bajadera kup witch contains of loads of caramel, chocolate ice cream and nusts and it is full of calories, but it we kind of burn it with nice, long walk along sea.

I think there is no better way to enjoy in sun (and burning the calories)  then with walk by the sea, and we had a 4km walk so I think that we used our day in good way, (and that chocolate that we had is now long gone.)

We meet lots of doggy friends, had a nice chat about everything and anything, and share a nice LOL about one very nice gentelman that offered help with our selife

I couldn't imagine better way to spend Friday than this,,,



















Hope you had great Friday

xoxo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments