In Brown & Bordeaux

by - January 28, 2015

Hi guys,

today I'm sharing my yesterday's outfit of day. I come up with this outfit in 5.3o am in just 2 minutes and I was late on bus,




I'm big fan of both brown and bordeaux so if I have a chance to put those to in one outfit, well then a very happy girl, and if you count that I was able to show off my new /beautiful) bag then it's the best outfit ever (I was realy excited)

My outfit is consists of things that are either few years old or was bought on sale, but when put together they make cute and for me great winter outfit.

It was quite cold so I put on simple black top and my old ( it was my 15 birthday gift) chunk brown vest that has done her job and keept me warm. I match my vest with my mustang boots and my new beautiful vintage bag. My pants gave a pop of color to my black/brown combo, and bordeaux is one of my favorite winter/autumn colors.







xoxo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments