NEW IN: Make Up I May 2016

by - May 11, 2016

Hii everyone

Today I'm going to show you a few makeup bits that I have bought in past few weeks, most of them unintentionally are lip products but that only means that on my next shopping hunt I "have" to buy everything else. ( or at least that's what I'm telling myself ;)






Let me introduce you to my new makeup:

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream:

I wanted this lipsticks for a long time and I was not disappointed when I finally got my hands around them. I picked two colors: Istanbul & Stockholm. I have already worn them a few times and I'm in love so much so that I'm picking few new colors next week. Review is coming by end of week.



Essence Velvet Matte Lipstick

Another matte lipstick? YES! I'm absolutely loving matte lips despite how drying they can feel on your lips. This is in nice deep berry/red color and although it's not dark lip season I'll do my best to make it happen.



Balea Lip Balsam

Last but not least lip product that I have picked up is lip balsam. This is in liquid form with apple sence and I have tried many many different lip skin care products so I want to give this on go since lady in drugstore recommended it.


Rimmel Volume Colorist Mascara

This is my first every product that I bought from Rimmel and I'm very excited since I the brand has so many excellent reviews and good commendations. It's there new massacre with "lash tint complex" can't wait to try it and I'll let you know how it is.


Maybelline New York Blush

If you'r following me on snapchat ( offical_ivana) you know how desperate I needed new blush and I ended up buying the first one I have found and it's this maybelline one in this baby pink color and let me tell you already that this will be MUST for (hopefully) upcoming sunny warm spring/summer days.

And that's all I have picked up for now, I'll be back on hunt for new products next week until then do you have any recommendations?! Let me know in comments below

XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments