What I Ate in a Day 2

by - February 19, 2016

Hii everyone

Today I'm bringing you another "What I eat in Day" blog post, where I share everything I have been eating thro that day, you can chek my first one here


Breakfast

For breakfast I had sweet gnocchi with homemade jam and glass of hot cocoa, I absolutely love this since I was kid, and you can fill it with jam of fruit that's in season. I like to add just pinch of sugar on top while it's hot so it melts nicely all over it like fudge.



Lunch

I made one of my all time favorites dishes for lunch today, it's pasta with tomato sauce and tuna and shrimps.It's done in 10 minutes and it's very delicious especially if you like sea food and you can add or take anything you like/don't like. I will post recipe for that dish soon.



Dinner 


For dinner I had ham and cheese toast and chocolate cappuccino as I'm going in night 12 hour shift so I need to be awake.



I did had peice of chocolate just before lunch but didn't took photo of it as I eat it while waiting in bank. Hope you don't mind


What is your favorite lunch dish?!
Let me know in comments
XoXo Ivana 


You May Also Like

0 comments